Training Courses and Workshops
- Stick Chair Making (2 days) – course dates :
- 27th/28th April 2019
- 11th/12th May 2019
- 18/19th May 2019
- 8/9th June 2019
- 22nd/23rd June 2019
- Bowl carving (1 day) – course dates :
- May 4th 2019
- July 7th 2019
- August 18th 2019
- Pig Bench (1 day) – next course 1st June 2019
- Shaker Box making (1 day) – Next course 25th May 2019
- Spoon carving (1 day) – Course runs regularly,on demand. Please enquire.
- Shave Horse (1-2 days) – dates to follow. Please enquire.
Download / print the 2019 Craft Courses Flyer :
BIG NEWS! : See details below of our courses for the 2018 season : a great gift idea for that special person….or just treat yourself!
- Stick Chair (2 days) – next course 15th/16th September 2018
- Spoon carving (1 day) – let us know what date suits you
- Bowl carving (1 day) – next course October 21st 2018
- Ash Hurdle making (1 day) – next course September 22nd 2018
- Stool making (1 day) – let us know what date suits you
- Make your own Shaving horse (1-2 days)- let us know what date suits you
- Shaker box making (1 day) – let us know what date suits you
- Gifts from the tree (1 day) – 24th November 2018
For other future course dates see calendar of events.
All our courses take place in the delightful setting of Llanvihangel Court Wood where we have our woodland workshop.
Here are just some examples of the many training courses and workshops we held in 2017. Note : We can still arrange these courses for 2018 if you are interested.
- An introduction to Woodland Crafts
- Making a spoon mule
- Traditional spoon carving
- Traditional hurdle making
- Bowl carving
- Making a shaving horse
- Making a wooden platter
- Festive scupltures
- Woodland mobiles
- Riven ash hurdle-making
- Habitat sculptures
- Stool making
- Shaker boxes
All courses take place in the delightful setting of a local woodland.
See Calendar of Events for dates.
Telephone / email Andrea to book your place : firstname.lastname@example.org