- Thinning out and felling trees (chainsaw use by license-holders only)
- Splitting and stacking
- Bramble clearing
- Brash clearing and making windrows
- Gathering wood for charcoal-making
- Maintenance and development of our woodland shelters
…plus many other essential tasks
……and of course sharing drinks, food and stories around the fire!
Meet up in the car park at Llanvihangel Court – new members please let us know you’re coming so that we can meet and welcome you there.
Over 18’s only
Services on the 1st and 3rd Sundays as 9.15am
Holy Communion every Sunday 9.30am at St Martin’s Church Cwmyoy
The Annual General Meeting of The Crucorney Environmental Group CIC Ltd. will be held at Court Wood on Sunday 16th August 2020 @ 11.00 am
- Chairman’s Report for 2019/20
- Treasurer’s Report for 2019/20
- Election of Chairman for 2020/21
- Election of Treasurer for 2020/21
- Election of Secretary for 2020/21
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE OBSERVED.
MAX 30 PEOPLE – SO PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING.
BRING YOUR OWN COFFEE AND BISCUITS IF YOU SO WISH.
Holy Communion at St Michaels Church, Llanfihangel Crucorney, every Sunday at 11am
All are welcome at the Sunday Service at Zoar Chapel, Pandy. Services start at 11am
Services are held at St Mary’s every fortnight with Mass on the first Sunday and Evensong on the third Sunday.
Services are held at 6pm during the summer and 2.30pm during the winter – after the clocks change.