SCHEDULE OF SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- The Hirer will be responsible for turning off all lights before leaving the premises.
- The Hirer is asked to note that a charge for lighting and heating is incorporated in the normal charge for the hire of the Hall. Extra heating is by way of the £1 coin meters.
- Hirers who hold dances or discos at the Hall are asked to pay, in addition to the hire fee, a special deposit of £50 in advance of the event. The Hall Management Committee will repay such a deposit to the Hirer within 28 days of the termination of the hire less the cost of rectifying any damage caused to the premises and/or contents thereof during the period of the hiring, or as a result of the hiring and for any cleaning that has to be done before the hall can be let again. This includes the wiping down of ALL tables used. The damage deposit will, of course, be repaid in full if no damage occurs and the hall is left clean and tidy.
- The Hire must be made in the name of a person over 18 years of age with a relevant address supplied.
- The Hirer is asked to note that one or more persons over the age of 18 years must be stationed on the door at any disco or dance in a supervisory role.
- Hirers wishing to use the bar should note that full licensing rules will apply. These are displayed in the bar. If the bar, or any other area, is not left in an acceptable condition hirers will be required to pay a caretaker’s fee of £10 per hour for cleaning.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for obtaining from any publican providing a bar at the Hall the sum of £10, which is NOT refundable, to cover the cost of the water and electricity used by the Bar. This amount will be added to the cost of the hire of the Hall regardless of whether the Hirer obtains it from the publican or not. IT IS IN THE HIRER’S INTEREST TO OBTAIN THIS AMOUNT WHEN BOOKING A BAR.
- The Hirer must ensure alcohol is only consumed by people over the age of 18. Anyone who appears under the age of 21 will be asked to provide recognised I.D. Anyone failing to produce I.D. will be considered underage and unable to consume alcoholic drinks at the hall.
- The Hirer is asked to note that the fire extinguishers are there for obvious and necessary purposes. The hirer will be responsible for any damage to the fire extinguishers during the period of hire. The misuse of the appliances will result in the £50 recharge cost being made to the hirer.
- The Hirer is asked to note that only furniture belonging to the hall should be used, unless otherwise agreed with the Committee.
- The Hirer is asked to note that he/she is responsible for ensuring that with events such as dances/discos etc. the bar is closed by 11.30pm, the event is ceased by 12 o’clock midnight and the. Hall is cleared by 12.30am. KEYS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE CARETAKER OR OTHER SUCH PERSON AS AGREED WITH THE CARETAKER.
Any variation in the Schedule of Special Conditions as determined by the Pandy Hall Management Committee shall apply upon the Hirer being advised.