The Chapel at Bettws is part of the Parish of Llantilio Pertholey and more information about the parish in general can be found on their website www.stteiloschurch.org.uk.
The Chapel is a grade II listed building as an example of a medieval chapel-of-ease that was largely rebuilt in the mid to late 19th century. The oldest feature is the 13th century east window but the main appearance dates from the final restoration in 1893 and very little has been altered since then.
The building is currently in need of a new roof and fund raising is taking place. The parish has received some grant money towards the works but there is still a long way to go so please come along to any fund raising events, all donations gratefully received.
Services are held on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month at 9.15am
For more details contact Fr Julian Gray 01873 859881